From the Publisher...
Can you name 1 of the Village People... wait, someone already
took the cop and construction worker!
Now try to name 1 of the 5 most popular pizza toppings... this
time you get to go first.
That’s Dibs™, where every question has more than
You only need to give one of the correct answers, but you
can’t use something already taken by another player.
Games Magazine's "Best Party Game"
Q. Name 1 of the top 5 reasons
to buy Dibs™ now!
1. Everyone is involved on every question -- no waiting & no complaining that
"they always get the easy ones"
2. Fun questions in 13 categories means there's something for everyone
3. No shouting out answers -- finally, the timid can compete with the
4. Rules to stop the know-it-all in your group from taking over the game
5. Dibs takes about an hour, is great for adults and smart teens, and
requires no heavy lifting
Customer Raves - Write your own Rave about this game!
(Click on a person's name or game group to see other raves by the same person or group.
| Dibs is a terrific variation on the standard trivia game. Now there are at least five correct answers to each question. This bidding on turns gives the game an enjoyable twist. There is a nice variety of trivia so even the trivia- challenged will wager a guess.
(NOTE: If your game group meets on a regular basis, you will go through this game's questions in about three sittings. Are you listening, Dibs? Time for an update box!)